Akron Law Review
Alberta Law Review
legal journal published by the students of the University of Alberta and the University
of Criminal Law
- from the University of Texas at Austin Law School.
-student newsmagazine of the Washingon College of Law at the American
University Law Review
- oldest and the largest journal at the Washington College
Antitrust Law & Economics
- America's only anti-monopoly journal. Published since 1967.
Antitrust Law and Economics
-international anti-monopoly journal.
Appeal: Review of Current Law and Law Reform
- student law journal of the University of Victoria Law School, Victoria, BC,
Buffalo Environmental Law Journal
Buffalo Law Review
- from th State
University of New York at Buffalo School of Law.
Buffalo Public Interest
- professional legal journal committed to publishing articles
pertaining to public interest law and policy affecting traditionally underrepresented
California Law Review
Cardozo Arts and Entertainment
-published three times a year by students at the Benjamin N. Cardozo
School of Law, Yeshiva University.
Cardozo Electronic Law
Cardozo Journal of International
and Comparative Law
- created as a vehicle to analyze the wide-sweeping legal,
political, and social changes in the world.
Cardozo Law Review
Caveat Legal News Bulletin
Chicago-Kent Law Review
Computer Law Review and Technology
-hypertext version of the offical publication of the computer section
of the state bar of Texas.
Construction Law Review
Cornell Journal of Law and Public
Cornell Law Review
Denver Journal of International Law and
- contains abstracts of articles on international law topics and links
to international law resources.
Denver University Law Review
- quarterly publication of legal scholarship, including symposia on current issues
and an annual survey of decisions from the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Diritto e Famiglia
Family Law Journal - Rivista di diritto di famiglia.
Duke Journal of Gender Law &
- a multidisciplinary publication dedicated to gender issues.
E Law - Murdoch University Electronic
Journal of Law
Electronic Legal Journal
- online format with full text articles. Chat and Message Board available.
European Law Journal
FEAR: Forfeiture Endangers American Rights
Federal Communications Law
Florida Law Weekly
from Florida's five district courts of appeal, circuit courts, and Florida's Supreme
Florida State University Law
- full hypertext and HTML frame versions of all articles, as well as
abstracts and Acrobat PDF files for downloading.
- online journal covering
all aspects of the Georgia Workers' Compensation system with an emphasis on law.
Global Legal Studies Journal
and Comparative Law Review
In Brief Law Journal
- semi-annual online
International Journal of Refugee
Journal of Forensic Economics
Journal of International Law and Practice
Journal of Law and Religion
The Law Professors' Network (3)
- legal news, papers and professional information.
Law & Politics Outta' Line
online companion to Minnesota's Journal of Law & Politics. Contains legal
and political writing of local and national interest plus much more.
Law Journal Extra (LJE)
- US Supreme
and Federal Court decisions. Searchable database. Court rules, news and more.
Law Office Management & Administration
Law Technology Product News
and research on products, systems and services for law firms.
- newsletter providing
a variety of features, including news, court opinions, archives, federal information,
Lesbian and Gay Law Notes
- includes back issues of this newsletter on legal issues concerning lesbians
Maori Law Review
- monthly review
of law affecting Maori.
Maori Law Review,
- a monthly publication that reports on law affecting the Maori people.
Includes decisions of the Maori Land Court, general courts and publications of
government and law schools.
McGill Law Journal / Revue de droit de
- bilingual and bi-juridical journal; includes searchable abstracts
Mealey Litigation Reports
- provide news
updates, case summaries and full-text documents to attorneys.
Melbourne University Law Review
- published three times a year. Contains abstracts and submission and subscription
Mercer Law Review
Mishpatim Law Reveiw
from Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
National Journal of Sexual Orientation
- devoted exclusively to legal issues affecting lesbians, gay men
National Law Journal
- Weekly newspaper
for the profession
New York Law Journal
the bench and bar since 1888.
New York University Law Review
Polish Legal Journal
- in English.
Post-Soviet Media Law & Policy Newsletter
- covers transition societies around the world.
Princeton Law Journal
Punch & Jurists
- guide to federal
Richmond Journal of Law & Technology
Santa Clara Law
Illinois University Law Journal
of International Law
Stanford Journal of Law,
Business & Finance
- an innovative forum where legal scholars and practitioners
can discuss current issues in business and finance.
Stanford Law & Policy
- includes a directory of all past issues as well as download-able
abstracts for most articles.
Texas Forum on Civil Liberties
and Civil Rights
- the intersection of law, politics, and society.
Property Law Journal
- The editorial focus of the Texas Intellectual Property
Law Journal is on substantive legal issues and recent developments in Patent,
Copyright, Trademark, Unfair Competition, and Trade Secret law.
Texas International Law Journal
Texas Journal of Business Law
- legal research source for business lawyers offering articles, links, ethics
information and more.
Texas Law Review
Texas Review of Law & Politics
to publish thoughtful and intellectually rigorous conservative articles that can
serve as blueprints for legal reform.
Transportation Law Journal
publication in the field of transportation law, which addresses both domestic
and international developments of legal, regulatory, economic and political interest
in all modes of transportation
University Law Review Project
- full text
searching of law journals and law reviews on the Internet.
University of California
at Davis Journal of International Law and Policy
University of Colorado
- a law journal dedicated to covering both national and state legal
University of Florida Journal of Law and
- a semi-annually published interdisciplinary journal founded
to publish scholarly articles regarding contemporary legal and social issues facing
public policy decision-makers.
University of Pennsylvania - Journal
of International Economic Law
- dedicated to discussion of private international
transactions, national governmental regulation, and international intergovernmental
University of Pennsylvania Journal of
University of Pennsylvania Law Review
University of Toledo Law Review
- scholarly publication devoted to the discussion of current legal issues.
University of West Los Angeles
- with articles, case notes, and book reviews pertaining to topical
legal issues. Member of the National Conference of Law Reviews.
Villanova Information Law
Virginia Journal of Law and
- new journal addressing new and exciting legal issues
Virginia Law Review
Washington & Lee Law Review
- publishes five issues annually including an Annual Fourth Circuit Review and
an Annual Review of Securities and Commodities Law.
Washington Law Review
Web Journal of Current Legal Issues
articles, case comments, legal education, information technology, book reviews
West Virginia Journal of Law and Technology
West Virginia University
- Titles since 1997.
Yale Journal of Law and the Humanities
- dedicated to the exploration of the interactions between law and culture.
Yale Law and Policy Review
forum for the discussion of contemporary policy and legal issues.
Yale Law Journal, The
- academic publication,
published eight times per year, carrying pieces of interest to legal commentators